On Monday, December 5, 2016, Harvard University’s Asia-related Centers convened the first event in a new public lecture series on the Asia-Pacific during Trump’s presidency. The panelists were:
- Joseph Nye, University Distinguished Service Professor, Harvard University
- Ezra Vogel, Henry Ford II Professor of the Social Sciences Emeritus, Harvard University
- Lynn Kuok, Visiting Scholar, East Asian Legal Studies, Harvard Law School; Nonresident Fellow at Brookings Institution
- Sung-Yoon Lee, Kim Koo-Korea Foundation Professor in Korean Studies and Assistant Professor at The Fletcher School, Tufts University
- Moderated by Susan Pharr, Edwin O. Reischauer Professor of Japanese Politics, Harvard University
Listen again to the podcast recording of this first event in a new public lecture series on the Asia-Pacific during Trump’s presidency.
For pull quotes from the event, please click here for our write-up of the event on our blog.